Monday, April 12, 2010

So Here I Am

I have decided, after prodding from friends at http://www.streamingsoundtracks.com/ to start a blog of my own. I have no idea how this will work out but lets start with a bit about me so you get some idea of what you are in for when you read this.

My name is David. Ikce Wicasa means Common Man in the Lakota language. I am 1/4 Lakota and follow the traditions as best I can. sometimes it feels as though I am walking in 2 very distinct worlds and that can be difficult at times. I sing, I am a Northern Traditional dancer, I can work with beads, leather, and feathers. My religion is traditional.

But that is not all that I am. I have a degree in Computer Information Systems. I work in an office. I enjoy, movies, movie scores, fancy cars, good food, and technology.

My politics are Libertarian, for the most part, but no true political philosophy matches my belief structure.

I live in Castle Rock Colorado, and I work in Denver Colorado. I love Colorado and think this is the absolute best place on Earth.

I have missed quite a bit but I hope that by reading you will get an understanding of who I am and the sometimes bizarre world I live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment