Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I need a theme....

Not just a theme a purpose.... maybe even some encoragement in regards to my blogg.

I have one... now what the hell do I do with it?

I can not eat it... *throws some salsa on the screen and tries to nibble on it*... nope still can't eat it.

I do not want this to be a place where I rant and rave. I work in customer service so I have truckloads of stuff to rant and rave about. some of them are even funny. Is that what you guys want from me? I hope not you can get that stuff elsewhere. Plus if my employer found out I could get fired. I may not be all that thrilled with my job but it is mine and jobs are hard to come by these days.

blogg about my cats? well Mins is 14 and spends her day sleeping, begging for food, eating and vomiting. Not much there. Catzilla just lays around and is all floofy all day.

Politics. Meh yes I vote. yes I care but I really do not want to blog about it. There are enough blowhards out there.

Indian stuff? well there is possibilities in that but there are things that are so personal that I will not tell complete strangers and the last thing I want is a bunch of ruck rubbing bliss bunny crystal twinkies drooling all over my blog. New Agers make me want to kick kittens, they really do.

I need something different, something new and fun.

to my friends out there... what do you want to hear about? what do you like? with what I have done so far? what do you hate?

help.

Please comment... let me know you are out there.

1 comment:

  1. one of the professional illustrators i follow summed up his guidelines on blogging:

    1. Keep things brief.

    2. Employ a simple design.

    3. Variety is the key (funny stories, obscure videos, geeky factoids and practical studio tips).

    4. Try to stay positive.

    5. Favor information over opinions.

    6. Compose offline.

    7. And look for those three things that always drive traffic: a well-framed debate, a bizarre true story, or a post entitled "How to..."

    i also like to throw in things that i find interesting or funny, and if i post more than one, organize them by theme: funny pets or animals, ridiculous/tarded people, etc.

    ReplyDelete